Graduate Accounting Solution Centre Intern Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria – KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG part firm in Nigeria. The accomplices and individuals have been working in Nigeria since 1978, giving multidisciplinary proficient administrations to both nearby and universal associations inside the Nigerian business group. Our vision is to manufacture and manage our notoriety for being the best firm to work with by guaranteeing our kin, customers and groups accomplish their maximum capacity. At KPMG, we are focused on working with our customers to slice through complexities of the business world – discovering arrangements and including esteem.
See the following positions below:
Job Title: Accounting Solution Centre Intern
Job ID: 128606BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND in Accounting with a minimum of upper credit
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Experience and Background
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Reasonable computer literacy i.e. ability to navigate around a computer and access email
- Basic/medium level understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Basic understanding of accounting software
- Integrity/consistency with KPMG core values
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving
- Not above 28 years old at commencement of recruitment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online