Google Recruitment for Associate Product Marketing Manager, Google Play and Android – At Google, we don’t simply acknowledge distinction – we praise it, we bolster it, and we blossom with it for the advantage of our representatives, our items and our group.(Google Recruitment for Associate Product Marketing Manager, Google Play and Android)
Google is pleased to be an equivalent open door working environment and is a governmental policy regarding minorities in society manager.
We are resolved to rise to business opportunity paying little respect to race, shading, family line, religion, sex, national starting point, sexual introduction, age, citizenship, conjugal status, handicap, sex personality or Veteran status.
We additionally consider qualified candidates paying little respect to criminal histories, reliable with legitimate prerequisites.
In the event that you have an inability or unique need that requires settlement, please let us know.
Vacancy Title: Associate Product Marketing Manager, Google Play and Android
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager for Google Play and Android, you will be a relationship driven self starter, able to work with diverse partners from carriers and OEMs to App and Games developers.
You’ll deliver campaigns that drive usage of Google Play and support our cross-functional teams to build scaled approaches to engage Android partners in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two.
At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop marketing plans for Google Play in SSA and execute campaigns to drive usage of Games and Apps.
- Work with the Business Development team to co-market with games developers and YouTube influencers in SSA.
- Manage the distribution of secure Android devices through partnerships and the expansion of Android One in SSA.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product marketing and product messaging/positioning.
- Experience of working closely with partners and understanding businesses to drive mutual value.
- Experience working with direct response and acquisition campaigns.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Understanding of the mobile industry and Google/Android’s positioning.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication skills, with organizational and proven quantitative and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply