Global Graduate Recruitment at British American Tobacco is available.
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market driving, worldwide association with a since quite a while ago, settled history and a splendid and dynamic future. On account of our kin we have kept on conveying development and surpass desires in an inexorably perplexing and testing commercial center.
Our point is to end up the main tobacco organization in every one of our business sectors by giving incredible items certainty and duty expected of worldwide purchaser brands. In the event that you have the ability and inspiration to enable us to succeed you’ll see we are similarly dedicated to helping you achieve your maximum capacity as well.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)
Job number: 19030BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs) to join our team in Nigeria.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Legal academic background is required.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 14th May, 2018.