Giant Beverages Limited Recruitment for Brand Activation Coordinator – Giant Beverages Limited is another assembling organization occupied with the generation of normal and solid non-mixed refreshments.
As a corporate substance, we create results of the most elevated quality and are focused on conveying quality support of our clients.
Giant Beverages drinks are created with the finest common fixings to meet superb norms.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Brand Activation Coordinator
Responsible to: Brand Manager
- Provide full marketing support to the Marketing Department in the development and promotion of company’s new and existing products and services.
- To work closely with the Brand Managers in the creation and implementation of critical timelines for all product launches.
- Develop and implement designated projects, ideas, concepts, products, promotions, exhibitions and events.
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors.
- Work with customers to create bespoke marketing material
- and showroom displays.
- Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
- Liaise with and support Sales team.
- Production copy writing& proof reading of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating Giant’s Beverages’ social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Reviewing click through and success rates of email marketing and social media.
- Collate and report on competitor information, specifically on new products.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the manager
Person Profile/Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field.
- The ability to thrive in a team oriented environment.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop among others.
- Years of Experience: At least 3 years marketing or Agency experience preferred in FMCG.
- Leadership skills, problem solving skills, relationship building, project planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and easily adaptable to change. Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 23rd January, 2018.