General Manager at Hazon Holdings, Monday 9, July 2018 – Hazon Holdings is a consistently developing and driving aggregate domiciled in Africa. We represent considerable authority in raising models through our cooperative energy of different specialty units.
We are center professors in driving individuals, procedures and organizations to accomplish crest profitability in given fields through immovability and extreme teach.
We are enlisting to fill the situation of:
Title: General Manager
- Monitor businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Conduct regular benchmarking with best practice, consumer trend analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Direct and coordinate company’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction for the day to day running of the company.
- Develop and oversee the achievement of the company’s balance scorecard; draw up plans for driving the company towards achieving set targets.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a University degree in any discipline with 10 years’ working experience with at least 5 years in managerial role with any or a combination of the following functional experience (Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Strategy).
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]