General Manager – Commercial Vacancy at Nigerdock – Nigerdock, an individual from Jagal Energy, is the main indigenous Nigerian vitality administrations organization with different yet related capacities in complex oil and gas venture conveyance amid both the greenfield and brownfield phases of an advantage lifecycle.
The scope of administrations offered incorporate full Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), or remain solitary designing, acquirement administration, inland and seaward creation, dark colored field changes, texture upkeep, resource upkeep administration, dispatch building and repair, marine administrations, coordinations and the related base help administrations.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
“Job Title: General Manager – Commercial
- Nigerdock are seeking a commercially focused General Manager for their operations in Snake island. This Key person will handle all aspects of commercial, financial, legal, Nigerian Content Development and insurance implications of the projects received for tender across all Nigerdock business lines.
- This role will interface with the client on all commercial matters from receipt of an enquiry to award (Project initiation). Post project award the General Manager – Commercial will be available as consultant to the Project Management Team.
- This position will require the person to gain in depth knowledge of Nigerdock clients and how we as a company can help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Establish a robust, repeatable and risk based commercial process for all tenders and contracts management
- Ensure standards and compliance are always achieved
- Liaise with Business Development team and ensure alignment with client needs
- Follow through on contract award to resolve pricing and commercial details
- Ensure the commercial and financial risk review process is fulfilled
- Manage all bids and ensure cash flow needs, bonds and Parent Company Guarantee are clearly understood and gain the Financial Directors endorsement
- Interface with Joint Venture Partners to ensure bids are always of the highest integrity and on time
- Maintaining a clear understanding the clients, their business, their strategy and their needs
- Ensure a timely response to all clients’ enquiries in support of the Proposals Manager
- Ensure all financial, legal, Nigerian content development and commercial issues are addressed in parallel with the work scope
- Ensure all quotations are commercially / technically sound
- Ensure that an effective “Risk Control” is in place – (Insurance / T & C’s / Liability etc.)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a commercial position for an Engineering, Procurement or Construction (EPC) or Oil & Gas related organisation
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with an Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) or shipyard management organisation
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement strategies across all functions, which includes the ability to create excitement for change and lead change initiatives
- Adaptable and open to new ideas
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online“