General Electric Recruitment for Application Data Analyst, Feb 2018 – GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, changing industry with programming characterized machines and arrangements that are associated, responsive and prescient.
Through our kin, initiative improvement, administrations, innovation and scale, GE conveys better results for worldwide clients by talking the dialect of industry.
It isn’t about your vocation… it isn’t about your activity title… it is about your identity… . It is about the effect you will make on the world.
You need to go into strange waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and another person’s life better.
GE has been doing that for a considerable length of time! We will keep on doing so! We are the world’s advanced mechanical organization.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Cash Application Data Analyst (Test and Controls)
Ref No: 3003835
Job Function: Financial Services Operations
Business Segment: Global Operations Invoice to Cash
- Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem resolution. Significant opportunities exist for an experienced high caliber graduate or credit professional to join GE Working Capital Solutions.
- This position offers international exposure within GE Capital and across Global Operations functions, which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career. Position located in Singapore or Shanghai.
- We owe our success and consistent growth to our team of creative problem solvers, clear thinkers and energetic performers who excite and inspire others.
- We are seeking a dynamic professional who can deliver innovative solutions and help us implement automated controls aligning us with the Digital vision of the Company.
- You will be responsible for defining 1st line of defense control and testing across WCS and Global Operations to meet the current and future needs of the company.
In this role you will:
- Analyse results and look for trends in data which may indicate a risk for the company.
- Engage and support Global Cash Leaders to develop on-going process improvements.
- Highlight areas of weakness and propose process improvements to strengthen controls.
- Deliver training to close out any process gaps and ensure processes are compliant with relevant Policies.
- Look at ways to reduce manual testing and automate controls.
- Define the future framework for controls and testing to support the business needs.
- Proactively identify process improvements to increase productivity and simplify processes.
- Provide support for the daily, monthly, quarterly 1st LOD controls, monitoring AML and compliance risks.
- Ensure effective controls are in place and being performed to mitigate operational risk.
- Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with GE’s compliance and integrity requirements.
- Identify ways to use digital as an enabler to run and improve current controls and testing.
- Work closely with Financial Crime team to understand business requirements and determine control framework.
- Ensure all GE Capital policies are followed and complied with, without exception.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure processes are adhered to.
- Ability to innovate with demonstrable experience of cutting edge technology/processes in the area of testing and controls.
- Proven process analytical skills, working with complex transactional processes.
- First rate organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff, globally and to act as a “translator” between technical and operation team members
- Keeps updated with latest technology trends.
- Knowledge of SAP and ORACLE systems would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Accounts receivable knowledge
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong cultural awareness
- Legal, risk or compliance background
- Knowledge of the WCS business, products, services and systems
- Language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply