Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, Wednesday 21 February 2018 – MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting gives coordinated administration bolster benefits especially in outlining and executing HR techniques and Staffing frameworks.
With a wide offering of Human Resources arrangements and with a without a moment to spare approach, the firm has possessed the capacity to meet the one of a kind needs of its forward looking Clients.
FRONT DESK OFFICER
- Greet persons entering organization appropriately
- Determine visitor needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitor register
- Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Direct persons to correct person/ destination
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Monitor people coming and going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where required
- Photocopy and collate documents such as candidates interview form.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Write well using correct grammar and spelling
- Communicate verbally with confidence and clarity
- Clarify customer needs
- Provide solutions and support to the customer using in-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Maintain Confidentiality And Show Discretion
- Adhere to Company Policies And Procedures
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance
- Maintain an attentive posture
- Respond professionally to visitors and callers
- Minimum of OND from a recognized university
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Must be between 18-28 years of age
- Candidate must be a Female
- Candidates resident in Gbagada and its environs have an added advantage.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 2 March, 2018