Flutterwave Internship Programme 2018 – Flutterwave is an installment innovation organization concentrated on helping banks and organizations give consistent and secure installment encounters for their clients.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Intern
Duration: February 2018 – April 2018
About the Inter
An exceptional opportunity to work within various Flutterwave departments.
Interns will get to experience and learn about more than one role within Flutterwave.
You will be exposed to an even more diverse range of roles and responsibilities which will allow you to assess your skills and interests in a number of positions before targeting teams that are the best fit for you.
The available departments are:
- Marketing: Do you know how to reach out to our customers digitally and basically bring them into the fold and make them feel welcome anytime?
- Software Engineering: Are you enthusiastic about building applications both web and mobile with emphasis on frontend, backend, IOS & Android; and you are also not afraid to get your hands dirty in designs?
- Customer Success: Are you passionate about making sure customer’s needs are met?
- Growth: Do you have a knack for selling products?
- Finance: Do you love numbers and can run them in any currency?
- Compliance: Do you want to be part of a group of people that ensure that the regulations set by the various regulatory bodies are adhered to?
- Project Management: Do you think you can oversee the journey of a project from the inception to the conclusion?
- Research & Ideation: Are you constantly reeling with new ideas and want them shared and implemented?
- Candidates must be based in Lagos or be willing to reside in Lagos during the internship period.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
- Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Resume or CV: Uploaded to the application in PDF or Word format with size not more than 2MB
- Complete the form with the requested details
- Links to previous projects and initiatives (if any) should be appended to the application form in the provided field.