Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our worldwide vision is to be a main sustenances organization in Africa giving high caliber and moderate items in the most helpful approaches to shoppers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s leader image, Golden Penny, stays a standout amongst other known and the favored brands among pastry specialists, sweet shops and purchasers in Nigeria.
- Monitor Operating and Capital Budgets
- Prepare reports, budgets (Operating and Capital), commentaries and financial
- Maintain Fixed Asset register, inventory control and procedures
- Manage the Accounts receivables and Accounts Payable reconciliations and schedule.
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Finance related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- Team orientated and results focused
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.