Finance Manager Vacancy at IBFCAlliance Limited – IBFCAlliance Limited – Our customer , a Ghanaian private medicinal administrations business which has been certify to the appropriate ISO standard and has an effective reputation of more than 20 years, looks to enroll reasonably qualified contender to fill the position beneath:
“Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager has line management responsibility for 8 employees in the accounting, controlling, IT and purchasing departments.
- She/he will report to the Managing Director, as well as having day to day interaction with other members of the senior management team.
- Ensure the Company’s financial statements are prepared properly in accordance with IFRS.
- Produce monthly management accounts with variance analysis to budget/prior year.
- Support negotiations of major contracts with customers and suppliers and the purchasing function
- Manage the Company’s tax affairs, including tax filings and tax planning.
- Prepare the Budget, Financial Plan and financial Forecasts.
- Contribute to Company growth strategy and operational policies.
- Support the MD with all financial reports needed to implement performance improvement.
- Oversee IT systems and security, and coordinate relations with strategic IT partners.
- Coordinate company secretarial and legal service providers.
- Chartered Accountant with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and preferably an MBA.
- Team player with experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Preferably a national of an ECOWAS country, with cultural sensitivity.
- At least 10 years of Financial Management experience in international companies.
- Proven ability to deliver to highest professional standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in business software.
Contract conditions include an attractive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] with subject as Finance Manager – Ghana
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.”