Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to rethink client encounter and be the supplier of decision wherever vitality is devoured, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s biggest power dissemination organize powers lives and organizations with development and relentless drive for greatness. The organization started its new period of development and extension on November first, 2013 after the handover of the old Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Finance Analyst Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
- Responsible for performance monitoring, capturing and maintaining all financial transactions within the designated company locations and documenting the corresponding bills/documents as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, revenue, stocks, fixed assets and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct period close activities in preparing trial balance from general ledger entries for the period
- Periodic running and extraction of financial reports from the accounting system after successful closure of period activities
- Maintain and record financial transactions at designated office location
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transactions
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reports which includes customer account, penalties and reconnection fees.
- Conduct check on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting documents/bills
- Complying with required timetable for submission of reports
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the accounts supervisor
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience is an added advantage
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Deadline 22nd December, 2017.