Filmhouse Limited Recruitment for Finance/Stock Administrator – Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film show organization.
Our aptitude are in the zones of; Cinema operation: we Manage destinations; Own locales, Consultancy for silver screen advancement: Design; Fit-out; Cinema venture administration, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into films; content improvement.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Finance/Stock Administrator
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Work under a senior Accountant or Manager
- Do tasks involving receivables and payroll, financial statements and compliance audits
- Help in the budget preparation
- Prepare reports for the Finance department.
- Complete and review tax returns
- Assess internal controls
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]