Field Sales Representative (FSR) Vacancy at Workforce Group – Workforce Group – Our customer, a world driving purchaser items organization, offering a remarkably assorted arrangement of refreshment items. They are right now trying to utilize appropriately qualified contender to fill the position beneath:
“Job Title: Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Must be resident of Lagos
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in field sales in an FMCG environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate should use “FSR-Lagos “as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.”