Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment for Digital Lab. Trainee, March 2018 – Fidelity Bank Plc started tasks in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had separated itself as the quickest developing trader bank in the nation.
In any case, to use the developing open doors in the business and shopper end of money related administrations in Nigeria, in 1999, it changed over to business saving money and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc.
It turned into an all inclusive bank in February 2001, with a permit to offer the whole range of business, purchaser, corporate and venture keeping money administrations.
Application are welcomed from crisp graduates for the situation underneath:
Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 10th March, 2018.