Fadac Resources Recruitment for Account Officer, 24th January 2018 – Fadac Resources – We furnish organizations with human capital arrangements that can help enhance oral execution while lessening work rehearse risk.
We can help association regardless of how substantial or little to build up, outsource and investigate any HR capacities/challenges Our accept is that individuals are the best resource in the association paying little heed to the business size, industry and piece of the pie.
We furnish the best experts supported with strong years of experience and learning, and their activity is to incorporate answers for your business needs.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position beneath:
Title: Account Officer
- Supports the Head of Account.
- Responsible for providing financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Functions & Responsibilities
Financial reporting and Book keeping:
- Maintain a record of approved expenditure and track disbursement.
- Maintain a record of disbursed expenses.
- Sales Accounting
- Invoice punching
- Receipts accounting
- Bank Reconciliation – Collection accounts
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation
- Sales Returns
- Inventory accounting – Branch
- Submission of Imprest cash reimbursements – monthly basis
- Support the annual budgeting and planning process and monitor budget implementation.
- Maintain monthly cashflow projections.
- Prepare relevant financial reports of Disbursement
- Ensure all expenses are appropriately approved by the LP prior to disbursement.
- Collate requests and present to Lead/associate pastor for approval.
- Ensure timely disbursement of approved expenses.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of transactions
- HND / Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years accounting/finance experience
- An audit background would be an added background
- Professional qualifications an added advantage.
- Accounting skills
- Thoroughness and Quality Focus
- Ability to think and make good decisions on ones feet
- Use of accounting software
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 31st January, 2018.