Facilities Manager Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria – KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG part firm in Nigeria. The accomplices and individuals have been working in Nigeria since 1978, giving multidisciplinary proficient administrations to both nearby and universal associations inside the Nigerian business group. Our vision is to manufacture and manage our notoriety for being the best firm to work with by guaranteeing our kin, customers and groups accomplish their maximum capacity. At KPMG, we are focused on working with our customers to slice through complexities of the business world – discovering arrangements and including esteem.
See the following positions below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Auto req ID: 128622BR
Function: Infrastructure – Facilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take charge of the facilities team
- Take charge of the Facilities management company ensuring all the SLAs are met
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors; processing contractual documents
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Liaising with tenants to achieve excellence in partnership
- Maintaining the vendor registration process to ensure it meets the firms standards
- Coordinates the vendor payment process to ensure completeness and correctness and avoid delays
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, building and all other customer services.
- Collaborate with Procurement Manager in identify, evaluate and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers, to meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain Facilities operational polices ensuring they are properly implemented
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal;
- Prompt processing of all regulatory requirements including payments to Local Government
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements;
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading facilities teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Ensuring the 99.999% availability of building facilities to enable provision of a world class office environment
- Working closely with the maintenance contract company to ensure they perform their duties as required
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to eliminate wastages and reduce cost
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely response and resolution of all facility issues.
- Ability to manage budgets and cost prudently.
- Result oriented
- Actively eliminate wastages and losses
- Timeliness of management information and reports.
- Level of services to internal and external users
- Cleanliness, effectiveness and efficiency of all facilities
- Cost saving and elimination of wastages
- Ability to manage the Facilities team to attain positive and impactful results
- Ability to respond to the 24-hour on-call nature of managing a complex facility and to work occasional weekends as needed.
- Experience managing a facility of 25, 000 square metre or larger
- Must have at least a 2.1 at Bachelors level.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 years working experience in a similar role.
- Industry specific experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Deep knowledge of building maintenance activities, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, generators, STP and Lifts
- Proficient at written and verbal, communication skills in English.
- Proficient at negotiating terms and conditions of projects/contracts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online