Exxon Mobil Corporation Recruiting for Accountant – Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is an auxiliary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and built up history of activities in Nigeria.
The organization’s oil and gas generation exercises constitute one of the biggest wellsprings of income for the Nigerian government.
Because of authoritative development and the related open doors inside the Controllers work, vocation openings exist for eager and result situated people to fill the situation of:
Job Segment: Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Finance
Job Role Summary
- The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will support internal management reporting processes.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports of upstream Nigerian oil and gas entities under US GAAP quarterly and annually
- Support to external Auditors
- Preparation of financial returns for external partners in oil and gas ventures
- Support to annual planning and budgeting processes
- Ad hoc projects
- Preparation of balance sheet and income statement commentary and review with senior financial management
- Support monthly internal management financial and operating reporting processes
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements annually
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in Oil and Gas industry is also desirable.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- Willingness to work in any location
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Complete the Application Process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the ‘Search openings” button lobe taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job the (Accountant) to view full details on the job
- Click the ‘Apply now” drop down and select ‘Apply Now’ option
- Sign in or click on “create an account’
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement’ link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click ‘Next’ to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click ‘Save’ to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit’ to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click ‘View Profile’ if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk
Deadline 13th March, 2018.