Experienced Industrial Tailor Vacancy at BSS Garment Factory, Wednesday 23, May 2018 – BSS Garment Factory a Subsidiary of (Bss Consulting Limited), a main modern Tailoring organization with customers in Oil and Gas, Hospital, Manufacturing, Schools, and Hospitality the nation over; direly requires experienced possibility to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: Experienced Industrial Tailor
- Reading and interpreting schematics and technical drawings.
- Fitting garments on mannequins, models or clients.
- Designing patterns to be used for making several copies of the same garment.
- Appropriately marking and labeling patterns according to industry standards.
- Changing the style of garments by altering hemlines, drape, lapel size or degree of leg taper.
- Cutting out pattern pieces along marked lines.
- Creating buttonholes and installing buttons and zippers.
- Using shaping materials, such as interfacing and padding.
- Creating work orders.
- Calculating and processing payments.
- Maintaining customer records.
- Recording equipment maintenance and service.
- Measuring and marking fabrics.
- Adjusting hems, cuffs and sleeves while keeping the basic proportions and drape of the garment intact.
- Repairing clothing and other textiles.
- Basting garment components together.
- Removing stitches and ripping out seams, using sharp instruments.
- Operating sewing machines, sergers and presses.
- Making detailed, accurate notes of alterations that are needed and their precise measurements.
- Double-checking documentation, notes and measurements before beginning work on a garment.
- Pressing finished garments and seams.
- Designing and constructing made-to-measure garments, relying on your knowledge of fashion design, garment construction and fabric properties.
- Candidates must possess an SSCE/OND.
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Control Precision
- Near Vision
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Must know how to operate Industrial machine (Very Important)
- Know How to design
- Education and Training
- Fluent in English Language.
- 2 – 5 Years in similar job.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:
Human Resource Manager,
BSS Garment Factory,
7, Ogunlana Drive,
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Deadline 29th May, 2018.