Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Customer Network Support Engineer, February 2018 – Ericsson is a world-driving supplier of broadcast communications gear and administrations to versatile and settled system administrators. (Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment)
More than 1,000 systems in more than 180 nations utilize Ericsson hardware, and more than 40 percent of the world’s versatile movement goes through Ericsson systems.
Utilizing advancement to engage individuals, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can profit by an association will have one.
At Ericsson, we apply our advancement to showcase based arrangements that enable individuals and society to help shape a more feasible world.
CUSTOMER NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER
Req ID: 221550
Job Segment: Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, R&D Engineer, Network Engineer, Technology, Engineering
We are now looking for a Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineer that will deliver support services to our clients.
You will be part of a CNS team and together you will identify business leads and promote Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales.
This will require detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies.
As a CNS Engineer at Ericsson you will enable efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by driving the Customer Support Request within our support organization.
You will also take active part of the Emergency Handling support.
The Customer Network Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Customer request handling
- Software update handling (SUH)
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Min years of experience: 5 Years
- Domain experience: CS Core (UDC, MSC, HLR, MGW) & PS Core (SGSN, GGSN, EPG)
- Market insight
- Financial acumen and skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge preferred
- Service Delivery process, models and strategy
- Change and improvement management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
Candidate should be open for 24*7 work environment.