Engineering Supervisors Job Offers at an Oil and Gas Firm – Rovedana Limited – Our customer is a completely claimed Nigerian Company devoted to affecting advancement in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
They have quite a long while’s involvement in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General help and Training.
With a standout amongst other instructional hubs in Africa firmly delivering exceptional work force in the course of the most recent quite a long while.
They’ve been recognized as the main Nigerian organization equipped for certain recreation preparing in Yokagawa and DCS frameworks.
SUPERVISORS (OIL AND GAS)
We are currently in search of supervisors (Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical and HVAC) with 10 – 15 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry to handle very key projects for our client.
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all Maintenance works.
- With his teams assists spe…ts working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC).
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team.
- Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical reports related to his field.
- Monitors (and in certain plant – Operates) the functioning of utilities and all equipment placed under his responsibility.
- Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on site.
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself, leading others by his example.
- Manages and Coaches/Mentors the team of technicians directly under his responsibility is a member of the site emergency team.
- Carries out, at contractor’s site representative’s request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with company’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by contractor
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on site.
REQUIREMENTS (ALL ENGINEERS)
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline (Mechanical, Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation).
- About 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3.
Knowledge in Aero Derivative Gas Generators (GE LM2500 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.
Knowledge in HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.
Knowledge in all types of instrumentation Gas and Oil metering, DCS and PLC systems, UCP’s, etc.
All HVAC plant and controls (AHU’s, Fan’s, motors, Belt drives, All Refrigeration and Freezer room equipment and its associated controls), Good Mechanical Engineering Background, Operational experience in the operation of Utilities equipment.
- Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
- Takes a Pride in his work,
- Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- He must have proven ability as a leader of small teams.
- Perfectly competent and independent in his own field,
- He must show common sense and an organisational ability.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential.
Qualified individuals can send their CVs to [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be either “Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical/HVAC Supervisor”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.