Rovedana – Our customer is an entirely possessed Nigerian Company devoted to affecting improvement in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
They have quite a long while’s involvement in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General help and Training.
With a standout amongst other instructional hubs in Africa firmly creating extraordinary work force in the course of the most recent quite a long while.
They’ve been recognized as the main Nigerian organization equipped for certain reenactment preparing in Yokagawa and DCS frameworks.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Vacancy Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are currently in search of “electrical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- Coordinate with the activities of instrumentation to ensure amenability with laid down standards and requirements.
- Supervise electrical and instrumentation discipline trainings at detailed engineering in terms of technical, planning and interfaces and reporting aspects
- Handle and promote the most cost-effective solutions in the design of the engineering facilities, including promotion of substitutes for electrical and instrumentation design to optimize projects.
- Prepare plans and schedules as are required to support the construction activities at the engineering facilities.
- Ensure consistency and continuity in the engineering interfaces with other interfacing packages where applicable.
- Liaise with contractors and subcontractors to outline and implement all the requirements and instrumentation systems
- Assist in the assessment of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review of contractor/subcontract’s engineering and as well as vendors in relation to electrical and instrumentation systems
- Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company working handling and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Very IT proficient.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in engineering design, construction, procurement, maintenance, bosiet, commissioning and project management services.
- Knowledge of applicable design software’s, applicable codes and standards for electrical engineering and construction.
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their CV’s to: [email protected] the Subject of the mail should be “Electrical Engineer”
Click here to apply
Deadline 11th February, 2018.