Drury Job Recruitment [2 Positions] – Drury is a sparkling case of independence in the field of overwhelming synthetic make. In presence since 1986. We are an entrenched aggregate in the assembling and showcasing of mechanical chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminum sulfate) in Nigeria.
We are enlisting reasonably qualified possibility for prompt work in her corporate Head office underneath:
Title: Mechanical Engineer
- M.Sc, B.Sc/HND/OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- With vast experience of steam boilers.
Very Attractive package.
Title: Data Operator
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state water boards, Ministry of Finance, etc.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’s
- Ensure payments and deilveries are made promptly
- Applicants must be go getters and possess the ability to close up deals
- Maintain and keep accurate and proper accounting records
- Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage
- Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be prefered.
- M.Sc, B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Economics, OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- In addition, Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Project is required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven
- Must have instinct for details and highly dependable
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to deliver company’s guldeline on all aspects related to the job
- Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision
- Teem Leadership ability
- Abllity to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office packages such Excel, Ms Word, Power Point, etc
- Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
Very Attractive package.
Interested candidates should apply online by sending their CV’s to: [email protected] and [email protected] specifying City/State of interest to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Deadline 4th April, 2018.