Drivers Job Vacancy at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing 2018 – Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading supplier of Human Resources arrangements in Nigeria.
Our ability lies in giving a subjective workforce as well as in creating and actualizing altered choices for Human Resource challenges for customers.
This administration is a remarkable offering to our assorted customers that requires the administration of qualified drivers for both residential and business reason Workingpeople Limited offers its customers a confirmation of best quality driver benefit round the clock
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- There is no day off on Sunday except on other days.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative works
- School Certificate or OND.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5years in driving
- Possession of valid driver license.
- Familiar with Lagos roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
- Resident living around Surulere, Ogba and its environs should apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]