Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company.
An organization joined in November 2008 and starting full operation in January 2010.
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative works
- School Certificate or OND.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5years in driving
- Possession of valid driver license.
- Familiar with Abuja roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]ng.com
DEADLINE: 15 January, 2018