Dow Recruitment for Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist – Dow (NYSE: DOW) consolidates the energy of science and innovation to energetically develop what is fundamental to human advance.
The Company is driving developments that concentrate an incentive from the crossing point of compound, physical and organic sciences to help address huge numbers of the world’s most testing issues, for example, the requirement for clean water, clean vitality age and protection, and expanding agrarian profitability.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Job Ref: 1801733
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The admin role is support for the sales team and some specific admin responsibilities for the General Manager.
- Prepare letters, documents, reports, presentations using appropriate software packages
- Support department’s personnel procedures and policies
- Creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders in close collaboration with the purchasing manager
- The role is combined i.e. reception desk/ admin support.
- Resourcing office tools, equipment and supplies
- Planning and scheduling meetings, meeting logistics
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain file system for General Manager
- Set up department file share on network server
The part of reception desk includes:
- Maintain records in visitors book
- Switch board function
- Post and packaging
- Visitors reception
- High School Diploma plus certificate as administrative assistant
- Previous experience working for a multinational company
- Customer centric mindset
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to Multi task
- Proficient in computer
- Self motivated
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply