Digital Marketer Job Offer at Monkey Media Limited, Sunday 11th March 2018 – Monkey Media Limited is a global correspondences and diversion organization situated in Lagos, Nigeria and North Carolina, USA.
We give a radical new significance to showcasing interchanges and amusement.
Title: Digital Marketer (Head of Marketing Department)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Specialization: MARKETING and MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Full-Time
Direct Reports: Managing director
- Manage and oversee the activities the digital marketing arm of the company.
- Drive strategy, plan and execute marketing initiatives
- Responsible for promotional and marketing activities
- Recommend development and implement in-store and online marketing
strategies as appropriate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet monthly targets
- The marketing manager is responsible for effectively operations of the
digital marketing arm of the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with key
- The marketing manager has a duty to innovate and create strategies to
- The marketing manager may embark on charitable fundraisers,
anniversary, celebrations and other special events to attract customers
- Conduct regular research analysis of existing and new digital marketing
platforms to determine effectiveness
- Manage advertising and partnerships development for MMH limited
- Manage all digital and traditional marketing initiatives.
- Forge partnerships that increase sales
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 30 years of age
- Must be at least an OND certificate holder
- Must have at least 1 -5 year experience
- Must have expert internet and social media skills.
- Proven experience as a digiyal marketer
- Familiarity with company policies
- expert skills in digital marketing
- Ability to learn a variety of marketing methods and strategies.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other computer software
- Degree: Minimum OND
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Sales maximization
- Customer relations
- Promotional management and Control
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 14th march 2018