Dell Recruitment for Outside Sales Specialist – Client Solutions – Dell is a group of client fixated, industry-driving visionaries.
At our center is a guarantee to assorted variety, manageability and our groups.
We trust in cooperating to fabricate a brighter future, praising the entrepreneurial soul that lives inside every one of us, and wedding advancement with activity.
Dell is glad to offer unparalleled development and improvement open doors for our colleagues.
We trust that innovation is basic for driving human advance, and we’re focused on giving that innovation to individuals and associations all over the place, so they can change the way they work and live.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Vacancy Title: Outside Sales Specialist – Client Solutions
Ref No: R98950
Why Work at Dell?
- Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Client Solutions (CS) we are looking for an Outside Sales Specialist – Client Solutions to join our top-calibre team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members.
- We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Proactively solve customer business problems by providing expertise and by using higher complexity solutions
- Identifying product gaps & sales opportunities based on insights and analysis
- Be the regional Point of contact (trusted advisor) for Product Group (R&D) and Field Sales teams
- Regularly be engaged at customer facilities and deliver high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
- Manage the relationship with high-level POC within group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed; usually assigned an overlay or shared quota; deployed against qualified opportunities; attain volume objectives; refer leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
- Recommend product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
- Communicate technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution
- Successful sales track with demonstrated experience in the client devices portfolio; displays, client peripherals, notebooks, workstations and/or similar devices ecosystem business
- Be able to deliver the Client Solutions strategy, identifying opportunities, market trends and customer challenges
- Proven experience dealing with Channel Partners, ISVs (Independent Software Vendors ) and Distributors. In-depth knowledge and insight of competitive landscape
- Deep understanding of hyper-visor / virtualised environments
- Very high English level mandatory
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online