Women for Women International (WfWI) – In nations influenced by struggle and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) underpins the most minimized ladies to gain and spare cash, enhance wellbeing and prosperity, impact choices in their home and group and interface with systems for help. By using aptitudes, learning, and assets, she can make economical change for herself, her family, and group.
Since 1993, Women for Women International (WfWI) has helped about 429,000 underestimated women in nations influenced by war and strife. We straightforwardly work with ladies in eight nations, offering backing, instruments, and access to extraordinary aptitudes to move from emergency and destitution to steadiness and financial independence.
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Data Processing Assistant
Location: Jos, Plateau State
Reports To: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- This position will work with the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) in the country office and will be responsible for entering data collected during market assessment and other relevant information in a data base throughout the duration of the exercise and according to established M&E guidelines and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven work experience as a Secretary, Data Entry Clerk or Data Entry operator
- Fast typing skills using a touch-typing system
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency of the data entries
- Ability to spot grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Provide adequate support to the team.
- Perform other assigned duties
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Typing speed of 38-40 WPM is mandatory
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking)
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
- Must reside in Jos, Plateau State
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
23rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letter and 3 professional references to: [email protected] Please specify “Data Processing Assistant” in the subject line.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview. No telephone inquiries please.