Data Entry Clerk Job Offer at eHealth4everyone, Thursday 22, March 2018 – eHealth4everyone is a main advanced wellbeing social undertaking devoted to making the world more beneficial. We are another sort of mission-driven association with administrations, mastery and items concentrated on influencing the matter of human services conveyance to work for everybody, through innovation empowered advancements.
We trust that if wellbeing is a right, demonstrated advanced wellbeing arrangements and aptitude, for example, our own ought not be a benefit.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Data Entry Clerk
- We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper/PDF documents.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Type in data provided
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Fast typing skills
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply