Data Analyst Needed at MTN – MTN Nigeria – The pioneer in media communications in Nigeria, and a piece of an assorted group in Africa and the Middle East, our image is immediately conspicuous. It is through our convincing image that we can pull in the correct gifts who we precisely sustain by ceaselessly enhancing our work offerings even past reward and acknowledgment.
We are enlisting to fill the accompanying positions beneath loctaed in Lagos state:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Innovative approach to the analysis of information to drive solutions that provide real business value and provide MTNN a competitive advantage
- Configure, build, and test application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Develop information solutions from a variety of sources for both structured and unstructured data
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions
- Support team and enhancement to ETL system
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues
- Guidance of entire information management process of both structured and unstructured data
- Optimization of the information solutions
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications
- Ensure timely resolution of internal/external customers
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behavior and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience as a software developer
- Application development and support experience in the Telecommunications sector:
- Oracle PL/SQL and standard SQL.
- Java/Web development
- Operating system programming (UNIX Scripting).
- Wireless application development using Java, WML,[email protected],STKML, SMPP protocol
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications:
- Billing systems (Corporate & Retail Billing, Interconnect Billing)
- ERP systems (Distribution, Retail, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management)
- SIM & Mobile Applications ( EVD, Contents Management System, SIM management Application)
- GSM network interfacing applications (Provisioning, Pre-Paid management systems)
- Fraud Management Applications
- Value Added Services(VAS) Applications
- Formal training in application architecture principles, technology architecture and systems integration
- Specific training on application development tools and programming languages
- BA, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online