Dangote Group Recruitment for Regional Commercial Manager – The Dangote Group is a broadened and completely incorporated aggregate with interests over a scope of parts in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests incorporate Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and land with new activities in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel division of the economy.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager (North)
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Regularly review with the Area/Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Officers to ensure that performance and contribution are in line with the overall objective of the company
- Effectively develop and manage the operational Field Sales Force in line with performance management plan
- Rendition of accurate marketing and sales reports.
- Conduct market research and prepare an accurate forecast for the region
- Supervision of trade fairs and trade market activities
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationship
- Effective brand management
- Drive distributor and territory management best practices in the region
- Effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds (Total Trade Spent)
- Implementing company based plans for market share gains or greater market penetration and numeric distribution in the region
- Regular review of area structure and requirements
- Efficiently manage selling and other general administration expenses (MOGE)
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements including competitor activity
- Manage existing customers and sales team
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or other closely related field
- M.Sc./MBA marketing and membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- 10 yrs. + on the job experience.
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional indices affecting sales
- In-depth understanding of market trends and effective sales strategies
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate a team
- Ability to working across multiple locations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills.
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidate should send their CV’s and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th November, 2017.