Dangote Group Recruitment for Property Officer – The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most broadened fabricating combinations. (Read more about Dangote Group Recruitment below;)
The Group keeps on developing its vision of turning into the main supplier of fundamental needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with managed advertise authority in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Property Officer
- Maintenance of register of all group of estate with detail of status of each property
- Sourcing for property for rentals
- Interface with property owners on management of rented accommodations
- Implement repairs and maintenance of leased properties including preparations of dilapidating report
- Ensure compliance with terms and condition of contract
- Preparation of survey reports and rental validation report
- Negotiations of rents and terms of lease
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- A Bachelors degree in HR or any other related course
- A post graduate degree is an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.
Deadline 9th February, 2018.