Customer Service Representative Vacancy at War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative, Wednesday 7th March 2018 – War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is an activity focused to decrease the rate of individuals enduring and biting the dust because of incessant ailments in Africa, ceaseless ailment like cardiovascular ailments, diabetes, stroke, malignancy and so on particularly in the country regions where mindfulness is low and access to medicinal services office is nothing to zero.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Customer Service Representative
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Skills and Qualifications
Interested candidates should have the following attributes:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 10th March, 2018.