Customer Service Representative Vacancy at Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL), Wednesday 7th March 2018 – Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was consolidated on April 14, 2005 to oversee and manage retirement investment funds commitments of representatives in Nigeria because of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge a regulatory expense of N80 monthly.
Pensions Alliance is a joint wander between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance).
Presently we have a customer base of more than 300, 000.
We are enrolling to fill the empty positions beneath:
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Calabar, Port Harcourt, Aba, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Yenagoa
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] and state the Job role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer Service Rep/Cross River.
Deadline 9th March, 2018.