Customer Relationship Manager Job at Saro Agro Sciences Limited – Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the pioneer in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a completely indigenous organization, focused on the arrangement of tried and true answers for edit creation issues in an unmistakable, fulfilling and dependable way. We have our Head Office situated in Ibadan and workplaces crosswise over Nigeria and in addition in the West and Central African nations.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
“Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
- Creation of e-channel for sales
- Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers management process.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a background in ICT
- Must have worked in this position
- Must be open minded
- Must be highly innovative
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Required Age: 27 – 36 years
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online“