Technology Advantage Network Limited is one of the main indigenous Information Communications Technology Company engaged with proffering compelling arrangements. We offer full and propelled arrangements in ICT for homes, workplaces and Government foundations.
Our items and administrations offer adaptable, versatile, upgradeable, expandable and proficient answers for Voice, Video, Data and Internet correspondences crossing the little, medium or wide territories of necessities inside and outside the nation.
We are selecting to fill the empty positions beneath:
Current Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
Job Title: Software Officer
- Create Complex Databases for Organizations
- Create Flow Charts
- Critical Thinking
- Design, Test, and Develop Software to Meet User Needs
- Develop Software Applications
- Develop Software From Scratch
- Document Application Process for Future Maintenance and Upgrades
- Ensure Software Functions Normally Through Software Maintenance and Testing
- Execute Test Plans
- Minimum of a B.Sc qualification
- Analytical Thinking
- Android Programming Experience
- Background in Programming or Computer Science/Engineering
- Build Business Logic of Software
- C# and .NET Programming Experience
- C++ Programming Experience
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Experience Creating SQL Queries
- Experience With Git and Github
- Hands-On Software Troubleshooting Experience
- iOS Programming Experience
- Java and Java Framework Experience
Job Title: Male Accountant
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders.
- Managing payroll.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Posting on sage
- Management Account
Job Title: Male Administrator
Job Description and Requirements
- OND holder
- Will act as the point of contact for all employees,
- Provide administrative support and manage employee’s queries
- Manage office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Take memos and minutes of meetings
- Manage company’s resources and assests
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title, example: “Software Officer” as the subject of the mail.