Current Recruitment at a Leading Services Company 2018 – Our customer is a main administrations organization with a base of operation in Lagos, Nigeria offering items and administrations extend from individual protection items including vehicle, property holder, individual all dangers, individual mishap, corporate all dangers, entrepreneurs far reaching, et cetera.
They are likewise dynamic in trusteeship and benefits administration.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Candidate MUST possess the following skills:
- Ability to research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- An excellent relationship manager must be able to develop proposals, prepare presentations and convert prospects to customers
- A strong marketing skill, must be able to discover and explore opportunities
- Minimum Qualification: University degree.
- Minimum Required Experience: Ideal candidates should have 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing of financial services
- Demonstrable understanding of current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify potential issues and risks
- Must understand technology consulting, system auditing, privacy, cyber-security, e-commerce, cloud, online payments, online media and entertainment
- Must understand online content licensing software development, and data analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit (IIA)
- Bachelor degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related field.
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Possession of accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Required Experience
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of internal or external IT audit experience.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Candidate MUST possess the following skills:
- Advanced to expert knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL). Candidate MUST be able to leverage SQL to create queries which model and/or aggregate large complex datasets.
- Strong analytical skills; candidate MUST be able to use logic and reasoning to identify complex relationships within data sets. He / She MUST have an in-depth understanding of data models, statistical modelling, Big data and machine learning
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely using simple business language
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or engineering.
- At least one professional certification in a popular database management platform (Oracle, Microsoft SQL and etc.)
- Any other degree will be considered if the candidate has at least 5 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a data analyst.
- Salary: Negotiable
Click on Job Title below:
DUE DATE: 17 January, 2018