Current Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd 2018 – Ascentech Services Ltd goes about as a portal to give end to end enrollment administrations to Organizations Worldwide. We are a devoted group of expert specialists offering first class official enlistment and determination administrations.
We provide food for the requirements of a scope of experts looking for business and cooperate to make compelling arrangements utilizing our systems and solid customer base.
Installation, operation and maintenance of base station and microwave link.
Hands-on-experience in microwave antenna alignment and RF antenna azimuth and tilt adjustment.
Assist in preliminary troubleshooting of faults in coordination with NOC, and climbing of Telecom tower multiple times per day.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
- HSE Certification will be an added advantage.
REQUIREMENTS & WORK CONDITIONS:
- Field Work.
- The incumbent must be ready to work during the night and on emergency.
- The candidate should have the ability to climb towers and must be physically fit
Sufficient knowledge of English.
- Team player.
Ordinary National Diploma
In addition, candidates with at least 2 years experience in/on the under-listed will be preferred:
HSE, Rigging, Microwave, GSM, LTE, Antenna, MW, Base Station, BTS, eNodeB.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of any discipline.
- Possesses 1-3 years of experience as a procurement officer.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Residents of Lagos, especially Lekki-Ajah axis.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Purchases goods or services for their employer to use or sell.
- Oversees the activities of the department responsible for purchases
- Drawing up plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by sending their CVs to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 8th of January, 2018