Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is properly enrolled in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a store taking monetary establishment.
Verite MFB takes pride in our solid, eager and young administration group which gives us the capacity to enthusiastically go the additional mile and convey money related administrations that is of most astounding quality to the unbanked.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Candidates must be SSCE/OND Holders
- Must possess minimum of 2 years microfinance experience
- Group loan experience is compulsory
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word document to: [email protected]
Note: Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria
Application Deadline 28th November, 2017.