Country Security Manager Vacancy at Nigerian Breweries Plc, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the chief fermenting organization in Nigeria, enthusiastic about winning with Nigeria and promoting fantastic brands. We are right now welcoming applications from appropriately qualified and experienced contender to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Country Security Manager
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to:
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.