Content Verification Officer Job Offer at DealDey Limited, Tuesday 13th March 2018 – DealDey Limited is the main E-trade organization in Nigeria and the quickest developing E-business organization in Africa. DealDey Limited is a day by day bargains organization, giving best rebate bargains on items and administrations over the alliance.
In accordance with pulling in the best, brightest and most reasonable ability to join the Information Technology (Development) Team, DealDey has initiate its yearly enrollment for graduate to join this office in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Content Verification Officer
Purpose of the Job
- The job role is responsible for ensuring data uploaded to the website is done timely, accurately, error free and meets defined standards of product information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure each criterion is checked on each deal being verified based on the set standard.
- Ensure deals meet the required standard for title, duration, price, description and other criteria as communicated.
- Query, reject or approve deals as applicable.
- Locate and correct data entry errors if miniscule, or query the deal if required.
- Regularly browse through the website to spot irregularities or errors and take required corrective actions.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of one year graduate experience
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Fast thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- SEO Knowledge is a plus
Key Performance Indicators:
- Minimum number of deals live daily
- Timeliness and accuracy of deal uploads
- 0% uploads and scheduling errors
Interested candidates should send their Resume with a detailed cover letter to: [email protected] using “DD/Content Verification Officer” as the e-mail subject.
Deadline 16th March, 2018.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.