Commercial Planning Manager Job Offer at Arla Foods, Monday 12th March 2018 – Arla Foods is a future-arranged dairy agreeable possessed by around 12,000 agriculturists from Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Arla items are sold under surely understood brand names, for example, Arla®, Lurpak® and Castello® in excess of 100 nations around the globe. Arla has generation plants in twelve nations and deals backups in 30 nations.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Commercial Planning Manager
Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Lead, develop and manage the commercial planning processes and structure within TG Arla
- Keep price, activity, distribution, market share and competitor database updated at all time
- Provides analysis reports to management team and the Regional Arla team.
- Manages the MIS system/Management Dashboard and database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing.
- Ensures the development of business systems, which provide relevant information to the business and sales forecasts.
- Plans activities that will provide new business opportunities and result in increase in market share, Sales Contribution, Profit, high volume and efficiency for the organization
- Conducts external research on market competitiveness.
- Consolidates macros and industry statistics for business-making decisions and market growth projection.
- Drive the price / pack plan for TG Arla in all relevant channels
- Lead the follow up and benchmarking on all commercial activities.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales forecasts in close cooperation with MCPL and the Supply chain manager of TG Arla
- Develop, implement and monitories the “Great Execution Daily” system and keep it updated at all time ( Market execution evaluation toll )
- Collect and analyse data from TG Arla, MCPL and the Regional offices of Arla
- Analyse data and provide gap/insights/trends that can generate new business opportunities and result in increase in market share, high volume/ market execution and efficiency for the organisation
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Deliver input to TG Arla’s Month end reports / Board material and Business plans
- Deliver input to NPD business cases
- In close cooperation with the Commercial Director/ Marketing Manager for TG Arla and the regional marketing team develop and implement new statistic material / reports that can improve TG Arla’s business in Nigeria and export markets
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Statistics)
- Years of experience: 3-5 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply