Chemonics International Job for a Graduate Warehousing Associate and their application method for Graduate Positions. Chemonics International Job for a Graduate Warehousing Associate – In this post, you will get latest updates on Chemonics International..Apply NOW!
Chemonics International – From our establishing in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 nations to help our customers, accomplices and recipients go up against the world’s hardest difficulties. Today, we reconsider worldwide supply chains to convey fundamental drugs to the ideal place at the ideal time. Our worldwide system of more than 4,000 experts share a steady set out to work better, determined by a conviction that the world must be better.
We’re one of the world’s driving accomplices in worldwide advancement, since where Chemonics works, improvement works.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Title: Warehousing Associate
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Scope of Work
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Warehousing Associate – Deliver & Return to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
- GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Assist in the coordination of warehousing activities for all health commodities (both Pharma, non-pharma and cold chain) for various donors; PEPFAR, PMI, Global Fund …
- Under the supervision of the Warehousing Advisor, monitor and ensure the compliant storage and proper documentation of warehousing activities
- Assist in the review of invoices submitted by 3PLs
- Prepare cover notes certifying the accuracy of bills on invoices and/or documenting all errors and discrepancies found in the review of invoice/warehouse pallet utilization reports and ensuring all supporting documents (temperature logs, signed Physical Stock Reports, inventory transaction records ITDs etc.) accompany invoices as the case maybe, and follow up with concerned 3PL, as the need arises
- Assist in scheduled and unscheduled inspection of 3PL warehouses
- Support in the resolution of possible discrepancies in PODs and distribution plans after review and reconciliation. Communicate same to the supervisor and other team members for follow up with concerned 3PLs
- Provide other operations activities as assigned by department.
- Responsible for following of with 3PLs on daily update and timely rendition of Proof of Deliveries
- Assist in the review of PODs to ensure that deliveries are made in accordance with the distribution plan and were variation exist propose immediate corrective action.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Warehousing Manager – Deliver & Return
- Degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Logistics Management or other related Sciences
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in warehousing and distribution of health commodities
- Above average IT skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project desirable
- Fluency in English is required
- Ability to monitor, supervise and provide support to warehouse 3PLs
- Ability to work as part of a team and to be self-motivated and self-managing
- The Warehousing Associate – Deliver & Return will report to the Warehousing Advisor – Deliver & Return
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
- This is a long-term position for the life of the contract.
Annual Salary Package
- 5 % increase on your current annual base salary (The base salary is the salary before tax without any benefits, allowances or bonuses)
- Meals Allowance: NGN 160,670.00 (Per year)
- Miscellaneous Allowance: NGN 421,667.00 (Per year)
- Housing: NGN 393,480.00 (Per year)
- Transportation Allowance: NGN 123,189.00 (Per year)
- Annual Leave Allowance calculated at 10% of annual basic salary
- 13th Month Benefit calculated at 8.33% of your annual basic salary.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 6th February, 2018.