Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) Recruitment, January 2018 – The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) looks for qualified and gifted experts to add to upgrading the standard and routine with regards to Human Resource Management in Nigeria in the accompanying limits:
Title: Team Lead Learning & Consulting
- Reporting to the Head Professional Standards and Development, this role leads a team of HR and Learning Specialists to co-ordinate the conception and delivery of learning programs and HR interventions and solutions; supporting organizations to discover their unique sustainability opportunities using proven methods and techniques.
- The individual will be expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, professional membership of CIPM and at least 10 years post graduation experience with 5years leading a Learning/Consulting function in a professional service firm.
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Reporting to the Head Shared Services, this role is responsible for managing the purchasing needs of the Institute by developing, monitoring and sustaining efficient internal procurement policies and processes to support the Institute in gaining the greatest value and quality; while observing business and markets trends to get the best value for the Institute financial resources on each purchase.
- The individual will be expected to have a Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any numerate degree program (Business Administration, Economics, Accounting etc), certified membership of a relevant professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (CIPSM) Nigeria and at least 5 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Stakeholder Management Officer
- Reporting to the Head Strategy, Advocacy and Stakeholder Relations (SASR) this role supports the Head SASR in building and maintaining relationships with non-governmental institutional stakeholders both within Nigeria and internationally to extend CIPM’s reach and influence.
- The individual will be expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, professional membership of CIPM and at least 5 years post graduation experience in a Relationship Management function covering the private sector and key public sector Ministries, Directorates and Agencies. Membership of CIPM will be an added advantage.
Title: Public Policy Analyst (Located in Abuja)
- Reporting to the Head Strategy, Advocacy and Stakeholder Relations (SASR) this role supports the Head SASR in developing and updating CIPMs governmental and legislative agenda and spearheads the institute’s role in advocating this agenda with the government and legislators.
- The individual will be expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Public Policy or Human Resources Management from a recognized institution, professional membership of CIPM and at least 5 years post graduation experience in a Human Resource Policy development, Legal Advocacy and/or policy projects.
These roles offer a competitive and attractive remuneration, an exciting and engaging work environment and an opportunity to contribute to building a sustainable future-oriented civil society that will benefit everyone; unleashing happiness and balanced living!
To apply for any of these roles, please send your CV, a compelling Cover Letter detailing why you should be considered for this role and your current salary details to [email protected] with the role you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Deadline: February 6, 2018.