Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Job Recruitment – Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) is a worldwide, non-administrative association devoted to research, preparing and promotion on issues of democratization, improvement and human security in West Africa.
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Vacancy Title: Programme Officer (Francophone)
- This exciting and challenging position carries responsibilities for project development, management and implementation.
- Other responsibilities include: fundraising, networking, research support and policy analysis, monitoring and evaluation, events organising and conference coordination. Reporting to the Head of Programmes
- The suitable candidate will hold a post-graduate degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related field, experience of working in post-conflict or transition environment
- Excellent IT and administrative skills, adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances, sound analytical and report writing skills, ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans, ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities will be coupled with teamwork skills and the candidate will have a good understanding of democratisation, international development and human security issues in the West Africa. Fluency in French is very important.
Interested candidates should forward a one page Cover letter, a maximum 3 page Resume and referees contact details to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for.
Deadline: 27th February, 2018