Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent organization of the Hobark aggregate working in the oil and gas industry. The organization was joined in 1998, beginning as a staffing office situated in Port Harcourt. Right now we have workplaces in 4 nations with our head office in Lagos.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position beneath:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Req I D: Req-1107
- Planning, organizing and controlling camp operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance.
- Establishing work procedures and policies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordinating closely with client representatives and other contractor personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitoring operations with a view to more efficient management and performance techniques.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Play a key role in budgeting and controlling costs. Specifically food and consumable costs, ensuring accurate POB schedules are prepared and submitted in a timely manner to the relevant departments.
- Organizes the implementation of instructions including customer service, catering delivery and handling, food safety, HACCAP, quality control and Health and Safety as per company approved SOP
- Any other duties as directed by P&F Manager
- City & Guilds 706-1/2 or Equivalent HACCP Level 3
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in similar position, preferable within oil and gas camp facilities.
- International experience, preferably West Africa regions Working with multi-cultural clients and colleagues.
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online