IROKO is Africa’s driving stimulation innovation organization. Propelled in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is a standout amongst the most discussed African web new businesses, because of its lead Nollywood film stage iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the organization has spearheaded Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian motion pictures) and has accumulated the world’s biggest online index of African substance, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- To grow iROKOtv’s customer base and revenue by signing up subscribers in Nigeria.
- Converting inquiries into sales by contacting potential customers
- Focus on contacting current and potential customer via telephone to sell iROKOtv subscription packages
- Contributes to overall team sales by meeting monthly individual targets as well as the team target.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase iROKOtv Subscription packages.
- Retain customers by managing customers’ accounts.
- Recommends product benefits to potential customers to upsell.
- Follow up on initial contacts by contacting by telephone.
- Record all telephone interaction appropriately on the CRM.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints when the need arises
- Identify and escalate priority issues with customers.
- Provide customers with product and services information.
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints via email & another channel
- Constantly learning new product changes by consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
20th December, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should come to IROKOtv office (see address below) on 19th & 20th of December:
Number 8, Adebayo Mokuolu Street,
Beside Hotel New Castle,