ByteWorks Technology Solutions Job Recruitment 2018 – ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We set up to work together in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our kin have capabilities traversing over various aspects of big business designing and arrangements configuration; construct, organization and Integration. ByteWorks showcase separation originates from an exceptional concentrate on building industry arrangements with High Quality utilizing experienced generation procedures and uniform business hone over every one of our operations.
We are selecting to fill the accompanying positions in Lagos State:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- This position has a myriad of administrative and clerical duties.
- He/She will answer phones, support enumerators, support customers, organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, file records, type and maintain documents, and assist clients.
- He/She will also do some basic bookkeeping and financial transactions.
- He/She will be responsible for organizing meetings and conferences, performing bookkeeping tasks, and managing the office budget.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Ensuring the support staff (drivers, cleaners etc) perform tasks
- Ensuring company/office equipment are in good working order at all times.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree. Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Accountant
- Processing, maintaining and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, office petty cash and journal vouchers
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Filing the vouchers and journals accordingly.
- Reviewing and coding of financial information.
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds.
- Make deposits into the bank accounts and cash withdrawals from the banks
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing Byteworks’ documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, acquiring approval for requisitions and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of budgets for the different Byteworks’ needs for different periods.
- Ensuring Byteworks financial books comply with auditing standards.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by creating and completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years of previous experience
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD/CEO.
- University Degree
- Relevant experience in similar or related role
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software
Job Title: Software Developer/Graphic Designer (Intern)
This is an Internship programme for current NYSC members and for students qualified for Industrial Attachment
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline (In View) – for IT; OR
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline (NYSC member) – for Youth Corpers
- Programming knowledge, Interest and Experience
Job Title: Receptionist
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including guests, and stakeholders.
- He/She will render customer relations services.
- Greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard; Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Keep the organization’s social Media handles active: employ the use of influencers to boost the handles and significantly improve the organization’s social media presence.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them an office or boardroom to meet in.
- Arrange appointments. Update appointment calendars. Schedule meetings and trainings.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities in collaboration with the office administrator
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- University Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Experience in front desk positions
- Certification(s) in customer relations management is an added advantage
Job Title: Software Developer
- University Degree in Computer Engineering or any related discipline
- Programming Experience
- UML Design
- Angular (1-5)
- Liferay Portal
- Ninja Framework
- Clean code
- Continuous deployment/integration/delivery
- GIT repo usage
- Mecurial Repository
- Database Design
- Basic UI Design
Job Title: Driver
Job Skills and Requirements
- You will be operating a complex machine while trying to find addresses, talk to passengers and observing other drivers on the road.
- You will need great hand-eye coordination to make sure you are accident free.
- You will need to hear passenger instruction. Good hearing is a must.
- Long days on the road and lifting and moving materials can all be part of your day as a driver.
- You will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
- Don’t get lost. Learn to read a map.
- Drivers are expected to get to work and their destination on time. Being able to manage your time wisely will help you with that.
- In some driver jobs, you will have to make change, count supplies and use basic math.
- A minimum of Secondary School qualification
- A minimum of 3 years driving private and/or company vehicles
Job Title: Project Manager
- Replying to the complaints that come from the CRP help module as they come, while the Issues complained about are being logged in an excel document.
- Preparing reports or minutes of meeting (if any) and sending to the head project manager for review.
- Ensuring the client completes the support request form for any support activity offered to the client and also logging it in an excel document such that the ID on the document for a particular support request is the same with the request ID on the form for the same support request. Also escalating to the project manager and the party responsible
- Performing thorough internal QA on any process due for test and reverting necessary observations and changes to the party responsible. Following up on same
- Compiling a report of the Issues received from modules stating the resolved and pending issues and sending the report out to the team. Following up on same
- Scanning the support request forms and the attached documents for resolved issues and uploading to Google drive.
- Compiling the support log of the complaints made
- Creation and Execution of Project plans
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Execution of project within given shortest given time and budget.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related Degree
- Relevant Experience in IT
Job Title: Database Administrator
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the evaluation of database software purchases and the supervision of the modification of any existing database software.
- He/She will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases and guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally.
- Advise Management on Long-Term Capacity Plans and Growth
- Assign Passwords and Maintain Database Access
- Analyze and Recommend Database Improvements
- Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business
- Audit Database Access and Requests
- Backup and Restore Data
- Communicate Requirements to System Administrator
- Comfortable Working with Production Servers
- Configure Database Software
- Continually Review Processes for Improvement
- Debug Database Issues on Live Data
- Deploy System Updates
- Design and Build Database Management System
- Develop and Test Methods to Synchronize Data
- Develop and Secure Network Structures
- Ensure Data is Secure
- Ensure Databases Run Efficiently
- Ensure Platform Availability
- Extract Live Data
- Guarantee Database Setup Meets Industry Requirements
- Identify User Needs to Create and Administer Databases
- Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
- Install Database Software
- Install Updates
- Maintain Database
- Merge Databases
- Mine Data
- Modify Databases to Specific User Requirements
- Monitor Available Disk Space
- Oversee Development of New Databases
- Optimize Queries on Live Data
- Plan Disk Storage Requirements
- Proactively Tune Database in Production
- Prevent Data Loss
- Quickly Assess a Situation and Develop/Implement a Solution
- Recover Lost Data
- Repair Program Bugs
- Research Emerging Technology
- Review Existing Solutions
- Set Security Permissions for Database
- Setup Safety Measures to Recover Data
- Solid Project Management Capabilities
- Solid Understanding of Company’s Data Needs
- Strong Technical and Interpersonal Communication
- Test Database to Ensure Everything Operates Efficiently Without Error
- Test Recovery Plans
- Thorough Knowledge of SQL
- Troubleshoot Database Errors
- Understanding of Popular Database Management Software (SQL and MySQL)
- Update Database Permissions
- Work Closely with Development Teams with Regards to Database Updates and Design
Education and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related discipline
- A certification specializing in various database management systems is an added bonus.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- He/She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales and services ideas. This includes new sales strategies, service approaches, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Gleaning and recommending more effective and efficient service approaches through existing services, reports etc
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts Brainstorming with business development team and management to create new project strategies
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective and existing clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends; making recommendations based on same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager and knowledgeable to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Job Title: Graphics Designer/Developer
- Highly creative with great passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; having the confidence to explain ideas clearly.
- Embrace change and stay current with respect to design trends and techniques.
- High attention to detail for the production of error free designs.
- Deadline driven to meet specified timelines.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments.
- Ability to work cooperatively in groups/teams as well as independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Use of Adobe Suite CS6 or higher (especially Photoshop, Fireworks and After Effects)
- Use of Corel Graphics Suite X7 or higher (especially CorelDraw)
- Use of Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems e.g WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.