Business Manager Job Offer at 478limited – 478limited is your main Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get for all intents and purposes all you are searching for, for example, Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more on the web and have them conveyed straightforwardly to you. 478 has an installment choices that suits your need additionally accessible is pay-on-conveyance for your benefit.
Because of inner development; we are enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: Business Manager II (Bakery) – Female
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The Business Manager shall lead and oversee the work of employees in the Bakery.
- She shall be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations and sales as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Her goal will be to ensure the profitability of our bakery’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Coordinate aggressive marketing and sales of baked products.
Required Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Entrepreneurial Studies, Culinary degree or certificate or relevant field
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience preferably as a business/Sales manager.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and information systems.
- Must be resident in or willing to relocate to Ajah/Lekki axis
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 31st December, 2017.